1. Pioneer Square shop Flora and Henri (401 First Ave S; florahenri.com) carries sweet clothing and accessories for women and children, like these Danish Frances flats in wintergreen, $122.
2. Hike the popular Rattlesnake Ledge trail and wear the Rattlesnake Ridge patch with pride, $8, available at Lucca Great Finds (5332 Ballard Ave NW; luccagreatfinds.com).
3. For the feline lover back home, pick up this cute cat patch, $24, at Lucca Great Finds.
4. Seattle native Sasha Robinson of Mrs. Robinson’s Affair (mrsrobinsonsaffair.com) makes her gemstone jewelry by hand, including the malachite and gold dangle earrings, $40, available at Revival Shop Seattle (233 Broadway Ave E; revivalshopseattle.com).
5. Ebbets Field Flannels (108 S Jackson St; ebbets.com) draws inspiration for its retro-themed apparel like the Seattle Giants 1910 vintage ballcap, $49, from bygone regional sports teams.
6. Local candymaker Seattle Chocolates (*1180 Andover Park W; experiencechocolate.co) celebrates the Seattle Seahawks with tasty concoctions like the Beast Mode Mint Kookie ‘N Milk chocolate bar, $3.99, and its Loud Proud truffle bar, $3.75, featuring sea salt and toffee.
7. Seattle jewelry studio Fresh Tangerine (89 Yesler Way; freshtangerine.com) crafts delicate, affordable pieces like the Friendship necklace in emerald, $38, in its Pioneer Square studio.
8. Pick up these hip stainless steel Odeme flasks, $40 each, at Flora and Henri to remind you of Seattle’s thriving craft spirits scene.
9. This handmade Granny Greens eelskin purse, $46, at Flora and Henri puts the finishing touch on any outfit for a night out on the town.
10. Get in the rugged Pacific Northwest spirit with this Woodnsteel hunter knife, $200, available at Tides & Pines (5410 22nd Ave NW; tidesandpinesshop.com).
*Visit Seattle Partner
Book Your Trip